I have fun by looking at rocks. No really... I'm doing my masters on them. But no soft-sediment crap. That's scum hiding the good stuff. In Calgary since Jan 4, 2006. I am now 92.4% closer to the mountains I love.

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Correction

It's actually 7/5 I do believe. I could be wrong again, though. If I determine that I am I will keep you all informed on this matter of utmost importance. In any case its ridiculous and I have a hard enough time following it, let alone trying to play it with all the crazy random timing of guitars going on.

G

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm.....sediment.....

8:12 PM, January 15, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ignore the above anonymous post as it was not posted by an SSGL (soft-sediment-geolgoist's-league) official. This should be quite obvious though, as it is quite rare for SSGL members to eat sediment (or even think about eating it, as the above author appears to be doing).

Anonymous people without proper qualifications refrencing sediment should be ignored, shunned by polite society, and forced to live in Montreal.

Keeping you safe from fanglomerates,

SSGL

10:22 PM, January 15, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gah! Who cares about rocks, whether they're hard one or soft ones? Rocks are dumb, and serve no purpose except as a projectile weapon, to be launched in the direction of people who natter on about rocks. Especially sediment-y ones. One this one Graham, I concur. Hard ones hurt more.

1:59 PM, January 16, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home