I have fun by looking at rocks. No really... I'm doing my masters on them. But no soft-sediment crap. That's scum hiding the good stuff. In Calgary since Jan 4, 2006. I am now 92.4% closer to the mountains I love.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

two things

I believe what is meant by this is that the machine will match your white fridge and dishwasher. However I prefer to think of a large device for crushing people like Kevin Federline.

On a second and absolutely hilarious note check out this ad by NZ vodka maker "42 Below". They have a cool website too.

I know my public... you're jaded and impatient and you want a very short post that makes you laugh. Like today's. Nevertheless I like writing loquacious rambling incoherent rubbish that may contain some subtle witticisms and hopefully a lot of big words. Today there's no time; I have to go meet my ex-roommate at a c-train station 40 minutes away because he stole my shoes when he left.

Cheers, all.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what's funnier: the white trash compactor, the vodka ad, or the fact that your roommate walked off with your shoes. How the hell are you going to get to the train station without shoes??

4:30 PM, May 24, 2006

 
Blogger Grumball said...

Joe, I have more than one pair of footwear. I came to this promised land with a pair of winter sneaker-type shoes, my decent shoes, and a pair of court shoes. At this point I now also have flip flops, sandals, and two pairs of hiking boots.

Do you think I have a problem?

10:49 AM, May 25, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you definitely have a problem. After all, you can't wear your winter sneakers in the spring, and you can't risk ruining your 'good' shoes at the train station (they're always so filthy). Of course, court shoes are ONLY for tennis, while flip-flops will give you bisters walking any distance at all. It's too cold for sandals, and hiking boots are overkill for pavement (plus you don't really want to wear them downtown, do you?). So I ask again: How the heck are you going to get to the train station?

2:54 PM, May 25, 2006

 
Blogger Grumball said...

barefooted.

9:16 PM, May 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home