I have fun by looking at rocks. No really... I'm doing my masters on them. But no soft-sediment crap. That's scum hiding the good stuff. In Calgary since Jan 4, 2006. I am now 92.4% closer to the mountains I love.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

ouch!

Someone deserves an egging. Or perhaps a more distinctly Canadian attack... I call upon the mightiness of the Chicken Cannon. It should be filled with timmy's coffee, maple syrup, a beaver, and several ravenous grizzly bears.

PS It can't be a typo... it's spelled properly and capitalized. If you're more outraged than amused, or just want to know why, send email to cbicsmd@yahoo.com (I suspect that's it).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing

11:29 PM, March 09, 2010

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

5:46 PM, March 12, 2010

 

Post a Comment

<< Home