I have fun by looking at rocks. No really... I'm doing my masters on them. But no soft-sediment crap. That's scum hiding the good stuff. In Calgary since Jan 4, 2006. I am now 92.4% closer to the mountains I love.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Now sleep-free for 30 hours and counting...

Click for something that affirms what we always knew but didn't have the proof to justify mocking half a country over. aww hell we never needed justification. let alone proof. But here it is nonetheless.

I plan to stay awake until this evening.. so in the end around 36 straight hours. It doesn't compare to the thesis weekend, but it's up there. I guess the big difference is that I have to get up early to invigilate an exam tomorrow. I have to be back here at 7:30. You'd think a straight day and a half working here at the school would pay off some measure of debt to the gods.

But no. They're such a vindictive lot.

3 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

Aw. Poor shnookums! Did you get actual work done tho? 'Cause that might be considered the payoff... I'm only saying this 'cause I know you can't give me adirty look from such a distance... or at least I can't see it :D

Here's hoping you actually got some sleep and are not endangered of sleep-deprivation-related brain damage.

1:17 PM, April 24, 2006

 
Blogger Grumball said...

yeah yeah... I got work done. Not great quality work, but work nonetheless. Brain apparently intact. But for some reason I can't do partial derivatives anymore.

3:14 PM, April 25, 2006

 
Blogger jenn said...

You know... the loss of ability to do partial derivatives (partial what??) is often thought to be the first sign of aging... ;)

6:46 PM, April 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home