I have fun by looking at rocks. No really... I'm doing my masters on them. But no soft-sediment crap. That's scum hiding the good stuff. In Calgary since Jan 4, 2006. I am now 92.4% closer to the mountains I love.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Indeed.

I haven't posted in some time. While I could easily use the excuse that "I've been ridiculously busy," I would, of course, be lying. It's true I've had (and still have) horrific amounts of work to do, but I prefer to ignore it until I develop sufficient fear to actually do something. Which should be kicking in in about an hour, since this massive project is due Friday and I haven't started.

Anyway, I categorically refuse to offer any explanation for why I haven't posted in nearly a week.

Ahhhhh... on to writing a paper. No wait... I think I'll play a little "critical mass" first. Just to get in the right mindset for writing a paper. I find that firing missiles at enemy ships in 2D (but with cool illumination effects) gives me the drive I need to conquer my projects. Or fire missiles at them.

What utter bullshit. Spock's comment is disconcertingly apt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home