I have fun by looking at rocks. No really... I'm doing my masters on them. But no soft-sediment crap. That's scum hiding the good stuff. In Calgary since Jan 4, 2006. I am now 92.4% closer to the mountains I love.

Monday, April 24, 2006

I want that.

I guess I'd need a car first.

Had a terrific weekend of invigilating and then marking the GLGY313 final. If everyone did this sort of thing for their weekend, there'd be no wars, or murders, or pain... just 6.5 billion suicides. It sucks that much. I also spent a lot of time dispelling the dementia bought on by my all nighter, i.e. sleeping and watching downloaded Simpsons, Voyager, and MXC episodes. Ahh bliss.

Now to do grocery shopping and swing by the post office for a package I ordered. Details to come.

Cheers, all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home