I have fun by looking at rocks. No really... I'm doing my masters on them. But no soft-sediment crap. That's scum hiding the good stuff. In Calgary since Jan 4, 2006. I am now 92.4% closer to the mountains I love.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Kudos to these dudes

It's good to see some guys taking pride in their accomplishment. I don't know whether this is exactly the sort of accomplishment to be terrifically proud of... but still.

How the hell did they manage it, anyway? Roll it down the side of the quarry?

Good job boys.

4 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

Don't laugh, but my uncle actually did that once... wait! I think that may be him smirking on the far left... no... just a crazy look alike...

But seriously, apparently those things aren't all that stable- and they're fu*%ing HUGE!

Hee.

6:45 PM, April 25, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, a 5.29-meter-tall truck that carries 380 tons of rock on its upper half and weighs 1,375,000 lbs fully loaded. Roll-over? Not a chance! idiots.
Still, I want one... if only to attach the 3370 HP motor to my bicycle.

7:50 PM, April 25, 2006

 
Blogger Grumball said...

Agreed. Their stability is at best questionable. Although if I had 3.5 million (USD) I'd buy one.

k no I wouldn't.

8:46 PM, April 25, 2006

 
Blogger Travis said...

man, you are always reliable for some funny pics!

8:52 PM, April 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home