I have fun by looking at rocks. No really... I'm doing my masters on them. But no soft-sediment crap. That's scum hiding the good stuff. In Calgary since Jan 4, 2006. I am now 92.4% closer to the mountains I love.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Google Image Survey

As promised, here's my copying of shannon's blog thing.

Answer the questions with images from google.

Your Name (check one at far left):











The age you will be on your next birthday:














The place where you live:















Your favourite colour:















The place you want to go on vacation:














Your favourite drink:




















Your favourite animal: (it's the predator, not the snack)















Your friend's nickname:


















The name of your pet:















Your bad habit:

1 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

Hahahaha- well done! I too will be posting my contribution to this hilarity in a day or two! Stay tuned!

5:45 AM, April 27, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home