I have fun by looking at rocks. No really... I'm doing my masters on them. But no soft-sediment crap. That's scum hiding the good stuff. In Calgary since Jan 4, 2006. I am now 92.4% closer to the mountains I love.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Evening post

My god do I ever hate shopping. Even for such things as power tools and field equipment. And Canadian Tire sucks at having anyone around to help you. If you embark on a quest to find staff, and do eventually find them, they have no fucking clue about anything.

Tomorrow, after returning an $85 car adapter for my laptop (I found a $29 150W converter that turns the car outlet into an AC 120V plug, which is more useful and not a ripoff), I'll post a similar thing to what shannon's got here.

Almost time for "House." Does anyone else watch that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home