I have fun by looking at rocks. No really... I'm doing my masters on them. But no soft-sediment crap. That's scum hiding the good stuff. In Calgary since Jan 4, 2006. I am now 92.4% closer to the mountains I love.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

In F'ton

I have to move the laptop directly beside the wireless router to get any signal, so I haven't blogged since I left Calgary. It's awesome in F'ton right now. The weather is terrific, Shaggz happened to take this week to come home too, and it's been great to see old friends. Drinks have yet to be arranged with most; people were unready for my surprise visit. Mom was totally shocked! Thanks to Dad for picking me up from the airport in Monkeytown and pretending to be in meetings all day!

Unfortunately I have done none of the planning I was hoping to do from here; I really must call BC Hydro tomorrow and ask them if they'll let us live in one of their places in Mica Creek, or at least use a shed or sthg for storage. At least I will have ten days when I get back to Calgary. That's a decent amount of time.

Must arrange for more drinks with more friends.

Cheers mates!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home