I have fun by looking at rocks. No really... I'm doing my masters on them. But no soft-sediment crap. That's scum hiding the good stuff. In Calgary since Jan 4, 2006. I am now 92.4% closer to the mountains I love.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Two funny pics today since there wasn't one yesterday.
Done and done. Sounds kinda like an ad for an action movie doesn't it?
"Fasten your safety belt... remove your dentures... prepare yourself for the wildest ride of this June..."
I'm a huge fan of anything that's been deep-fried in diesel. Also known as "fuel-oil flambé".

As I mentioned yesterday, I like my new boots. Tell me if you think they have any beauty (be it functional or aesthetic).

No more today because I feel very tired, which makes no sense because I slept for 10 hours last night.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are very sexy boots, I'll have to admit.....

6:44 AM, May 27, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In response to an earlier reply, I think erotic hypnosis would very much improve your Blog

11:39 AM, May 27, 2006

 
Blogger Grumball said...

I'm afraid you'll have to settle for neurotic psychosis instead. It's all I've got.

12:32 AM, May 28, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home