I have fun by looking at rocks. No really... I'm doing my masters on them. But no soft-sediment crap. That's scum hiding the good stuff. In Calgary since Jan 4, 2006. I am now 92.4% closer to the mountains I love.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

annoyance

It's been a while since I posted.... not much has happened this week, except I've been rather busy finalizing plans for the field. Then on Wednesday my supervisor tells me he's not ready to go until the 12th. Luckily for me my field assistant can borrow his dad's truck. I won't go on logging roads in someone else's vehicle, but we can go to Revelstoke, do some hiking, and look at the local rocks.

Here's the main reason you always check my site: the amusing pictures from the net!
He's the coolest teacher ever. No wait... dumbest. Why the hell wouldn't you have it disarmed?!
A classic headline. So's this next one:
And then there's...

I know what they mean, but it's impossible not to picture a number of gorillas in suits taking turns at a microphone. But then of course just hurling bananas at the audience.

Anyway that's all for now. I'll post an update on the field situation later. Time to go hiking to test out and break in the new boots.

Cheers me 'earties!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home