I have fun by looking at rocks. No really... I'm doing my masters on them. But no soft-sediment crap. That's scum hiding the good stuff. In Calgary since Jan 4, 2006. I am now 92.4% closer to the mountains I love.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

I cannot tear my eyes away

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

must... resist... ...close window.... ....mouse... too... heavy.... ...alt+F4.... ...ahhh thank god.

I've been overwhelmed by a veritable torrent of no response to the last post. In case you find those too difficult, here are a couple more options, also featuring Blair. You can still caption the others.

4 Comments:

Blogger shannon said...

Blair 2: Finally, something Blair can do correcting.

Alternatively

"And students, this is the INCORRECT way to insert an elephant tampon"

Haha sorry, those were raunchified

8:39 PM, November 17, 2006

 
Blogger Thérèse said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Sorry. Can't. I'm busy laughing at that second picture. So yeah. Can't think of a caption. Can't stop laughing.

11:47 AM, November 22, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up with hypnotoad? That's just crazy.
Photo 1) Sold! Africa goes to Bono for a charity benifit concert and a pile of suplus weapons.

Photo 2) Blair auditions for 'Deep Throat' sequal.

11:43 AM, November 24, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blair 2

Caption...

But what is his position on gay marriage?

8:20 PM, November 26, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home