I have fun by looking at rocks. No really... I'm doing my masters on them. But no soft-sediment crap. That's scum hiding the good stuff. In Calgary since Jan 4, 2006. I am now 92.4% closer to the mountains I love.

Thursday, November 02, 2006

new contest and headlines.

It's been longer than usual. To make up for it this is an interesting one. First headlines.

So apparently even the sand people are getting desperate for cash these days.

Here's the new contest. Caption away.

Not too much else to say, so I'll summarize the normal drivel that everyone loves. I have a lot of work to do, and have a slight cold. The weather here is cold and snowy. Now I am going in to the uni to send off some more samples to be made into probe sections. I am truly very excited about the ones I've already got back, there are fantastic microstructures and some strange minerals I haven't been able to identify yet.

3 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

"My place is just over there! So, whaddya say, George? You up for a... a beer?"

2:34 PM, November 02, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

America picks up free-loading Canadian.

6:19 PM, November 02, 2006

 
Blogger shannon said...

Harper: my dad is stronger than your dad!

7:47 PM, November 04, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home