I have fun by looking at rocks. No really... I'm doing my masters on them. But no soft-sediment crap. That's scum hiding the good stuff. In Calgary since Jan 4, 2006. I am now 92.4% closer to the mountains I love.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Headlines

Hello my puppets.... ahem, ummm, friends.

There are no subliminal messages in my blog, I swear. Meanwhile on another pertinent issue, here is a bunch of brilliant and real headlines featured on the Tonight Show.... you can find them all and more here. It's a terrific waste-of-time site. Here's a few favourites.

1 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

Hhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha... breath... hahahahhahahahhahahahahhahah... *gasp* hahahahahahahhahahhahahhhaha..haahaha...haha...ha...hm.

The mirror thing freaks me out.

6:23 AM, January 21, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home