I have fun by looking at rocks. No really... I'm doing my masters on them. But no soft-sediment crap. That's scum hiding the good stuff. In Calgary since Jan 4, 2006. I am now 92.4% closer to the mountains I love.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Back after hiatus

Greetings my desperate fans.

Sorry about the hiatus, but I honestly had nothing to write about until Friday, but I've been away since then. I picked up the car at noon, and Laura (sister for those of you ignorant enough not to know) up at the airport at about 9:30 pm. We left early for the mountains. Yesterday we walked across the frozen Lake Louise, walked around and shopped in Banff, and went to the Banff hotsprings. We stayed at the Banff Centre Hotel. This morning we went skiing at Sunshine Mountain, which was awesome, and we got terrific photos from the top (see below). Tonight we're going to tour about downtown Calgary. More later, my loyal subjects!

2 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

Mountains!

Woo!

11:06 AM, February 20, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your skiing mountains, alas, are much more impressive than the ones I went on here in Montreal.....nonetheless, skiing is great!

11:26 AM, February 21, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home