I have fun by looking at rocks. No really... I'm doing my masters on them. But no soft-sediment crap. That's scum hiding the good stuff. In Calgary since Jan 4, 2006. I am now 92.4% closer to the mountains I love.

Monday, February 13, 2006

I hate mondays

Have you ever looked at an "exit" sign, hanging placidly from the office-type tiles in a hallway, and felt the most tremendous urge to clamp your hands onto it and wrench it from the ceiling?

Today was one of those days.























PS No "exit" signs were harmed during the making of this blog.

PPS Don't forget to suggest parental advice; see previous entry for contest details and eligibility.

5 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

I'm with you. Monday's should die! But then... Tuesday's would become the new Monday's and then Tuesday's would have to die. And so on and so forth until we had just a bunch of unnamed days...

Hmmmmm... this might require further consideration...

6:46 PM, February 13, 2006

 
Blogger Thérèse said...

I like the exit sign comment.

And yes I've felt that way before.

And that made me laugh.

11:17 AM, February 14, 2006

 
Blogger jenn said...

Oh wait! I just thought of more parental advice:

-don't bother the dog while he's eating.

-don't touch the iron when it's plugged in.

-go pee before you put your snowsuit on.

None are particularly original... I find it hard to believe that there is any really original advice out there... afterall, humans have been raising children and giving them advice for eons... it's all bound to have been said before.

12:23 PM, February 15, 2006

 
Blogger jenn said...

Ok, Graham... it's not Monday anymore... in fact, it's almost NEXT Monday. I've tried to be patient (seriously NOT my forte, by the way), but the lack of bloggage has reached epidemic proportions. hint HINT.

11:08 AM, February 18, 2006

 
Blogger Grumball said...

apologies.

new post posted.

10:12 AM, February 20, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home